- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- old-fashioned atmosphere
- lovely patio
- tucked away in the heart of Old Town
- views of town and hilltop fortress
- some rooms are cramped
- outlooks from some are limited
- no public lounge
- backstreet location can make for a trek with luggage (you might want to call ahead and ask for directions for the nearest parking and the easiest way to reach the hotel on foot)
Check Rates from our Partners
A great deal of charm prevails here, from the simply but tastefully decorated rooms, with Turkish carpets and the odd sloping ceiling, to the outdoor patio set atop an old Turkish hamam (bath); the location at the top of the Old Town, up the street from the church of Ayiou Spiridona, is delightful. Breakfast is an additional €5.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more