- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
To Konaki Review
Nouli and Andonis Andrikopoulou and their children take pride in offering local specialties at this homey inn on the narrow lanes above the port. Hortopites (pies filled with wild greens and feta) and midhia saganaki (mussels in a tomato, cheese, and pepper casserole) are among the favorites. Family members occasionally play traditional Greek music. In summer this place closes, and the family moves down the coast to a seaside restaurant set under an arbor on the beach in the idyllic village of Kato Ararchovitika, past Rion, 15 km (9 mi) from Patras.
- Address: Aratou and Karaiskai 44, Patras, 26223
- Phone: 2610/275096
- Location: Patras
- No credit cards.
- Closed mid-May–Aug.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
I am trying to plan a trip to Greece with a stop in Turkey and Italy- I am going May12 landing in Athens May 13,2014 and returning to USA June 2,2014. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more