- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
To Konaki Review
Nouli and Andonis Andrikopoulou and their children take pride in offering local specialties at this homey inn on the narrow lanes above the port. Hortopites (pies filled with wild greens and feta) and midhia saganaki (mussels in a tomato, cheese, and pepper casserole) are among the favorites. Family members occasionally play traditional Greek music. In summer this place closes, and the family moves down the coast to a seaside restaurant set under an arbor on the beach in the idyllic village of Kato Ararchovitika, past Rion, 15 km (9 mi) from Patras.
- Address: Aratou and Karaiskai 44, Patras, 26223
- Phone: 2610/275096
- Location: Patras
- No credit cards.
- Closed mid-May--Aug.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My husband, one daughter, and I arrived in Athens for a long weekend in the middle of the night. Read more
We had a fantastic trip to Cyprus, Rome and Athens, thanks in large part to the wonderful advice I received from Fodorites. Read more
Between Athens and Santorini we have 7 nights open for Paros, Naxos and Antiparos.
Please advise weather I can make :
1. daytrips to Paros and Antiparos from Naxos or
2.Noussa Paros as base and daytripped Read more
· News & Features
Author and Greek culinary guru Henriette Lazaridis Power peels back the curtain on some of the best Greek... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
These hotels have a problem with commitment.... Read more