- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ta Fanaria Review
Staikopoulou street is one long outdoor dining room, with dozens of tourist-oriented tavernas serving night and day, and this popular place is leagues ahead of its neighbors. The kitchen concentrates on excellent versions of such staples as ladera (vegetables cooked in olive oil), charcoal-grilled lamb ribs, and imam bayilda (eggplant stuffed with onions), and serves them beneath a bougainvillea arbor in a quiet lane next to the restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Hello fellow Fodorites! Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more