- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Seating in a rear garden in summer and in front of a fire in winter adds to the pleasure of dining at this friendly taverna, the best dining choice in and around Epidauros. The grilled pork chops are excellent, as are the moussaka and the stuffed vine leaves in egg-lemon sauce. Dessert choices are brandy-and-cinnamon-laced revani (semolina cake) or luscious kataifi (shredded dough filled with chopped pistachio nuts) topped with kaimaki (clotted cream). The owner may walk you around to show off his photos of celebs who have dined here. Many actors and audience members dine here on performance nights, so reserve in advance on those days.
- Address: Epidauros main road, Corinth, 21059
- Phone: 27530/22115
- Location: Epidauros
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
I am planning Greece for honeymoon in June 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more