- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- at the edge of the old city and convenient to sights
- extremely comfortable rooms
- sea views
- food and drink is expensive
Check Rates from our Partners
Sea views fill every window in the airy, stylish, and contemporary guest rooms here, all of which open to teakwood decks—though the old city is just a few steps away from this boutique hotel, you may feel like you're in the middle of the sea on a ship, and a pretty swanky one at that: mattresses are remote controlled to conform to the shape of your body, curtains open at the push of a button, bathrooms are equipped with jetted tubs, some showers double as steam rooms, and a maid comes twice daily. Guests may use the pool at the sister hotel, the Nafplia Palace.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more