- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- attentive service
- excellent food
- one of the few Nafplion hotels with a pool
- only reachable by car
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Perivoli Review
Surrounded by orange groves, this hilltop retreat is just a few minutes outside Nafplion but provides a resortlike getaway, with handsome, contemporary-style rooms and large terraces overlooking a shimmering pool and, in the near distance, the gulf of Argos. Large lounges invite guests to linger, snacks and drinks are available throughout the day, and a home-cooked evening meal is on offer for an extra charge. The country setting and pool provide a cooling refuge after summertime visits to all the surrounding sites, while in-room fireplaces and homey public spaces make this an appealing choice in winter, too.
- Address: Pirgiotika, 8 km (5 mi) east of Nafplion, Nafplion, 21100
- Phone: 27520/47905
- Location: Ancient Messene
- 12 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
I am trying to plan a trip to Greece with a stop in Turkey and Italy- I am going May12 landing in Athens May 13,2014 and returning to USA June 2,2014. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more