- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- attentive service
- excellent food
- one of the few Nafplion hotels with a pool
- only reachable by car
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Perivoli Review
Surrounded by orange groves, this hilltop retreat is just a few minutes outside Nafplion but provides a resortlike getaway, with handsome, contemporary-style rooms and large terraces overlooking a shimmering pool and, in the near distance, the gulf of Argos. Large lounges invite guests to linger, snacks and drinks are available throughout the day, and a home-cooked evening meal is on offer for an extra charge. The country setting and pool provide a cooling refuge after summertime visits to all the surrounding sites, while in-room fireplaces and homey public spaces make this an appealing choice in winter, too.
- Address: Pirgiotika, 8 km (5 mi) east of Nafplion, Nafplion, 21100
- Phone: 27520/47905
- Location: Nafplion
- 12 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My husband, one daughter, and I arrived in Athens for a long weekend in the middle of the night. Read more
We had a fantastic trip to Cyprus, Rome and Athens, thanks in large part to the wonderful advice I received from Fodorites. Read more
Between Athens and Santorini we have 7 nights open for Paros, Naxos and Antiparos.
Please advise weather I can make :
1. daytrips to Paros and Antiparos from Naxos or
2.Noussa Paros as base and daytripped Read more
· News & Features
Author and Greek culinary guru Henriette Lazaridis Power peels back the curtain on some of the best Greek... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
These hotels have a problem with commitment.... Read more