- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- attentive service
- excellent food
- one of the few Nafplion hotels with a pool
- only reachable by car
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Perivoli Review
Surrounded by orange groves, this hilltop retreat is just a few minutes outside Nafplion but provides a resortlike getaway, with handsome, contemporary-style rooms and large terraces overlooking a shimmering pool and, in the near distance, the gulf of Argos. Large lounges invite guests to linger, snacks and drinks are available throughout the day, and a home-cooked evening meal is on offer for an extra charge. The country setting and pool provide a cooling refuge after summertime visits to all the surrounding sites, while in-room fireplaces and homey public spaces make this an appealing choice in winter, too.
- Address: Pirgiotika, 8 km (5 mi) east of Nafplion, Nafplion, 21100
- Phone: 27520/47905
- Location: Ancient Messene
- 12 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
I'm planning a trip to the Mediterranean Sea for one week in May. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more