- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pyrgos of Mystras
At a Glance
- beautiful decor
- extremely comfortable
- pleasant terrace
- tasty snacks available throughout the day
- not a full-service hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Pyrgos of Mystras Review
A stone mansion set in a fragrant garden at the edge of the modern town is the setting for this stylish hotel—it comes complete with luxurious rooms are decorated with rich colors and fabrics and overlooks orange groves and Mt. Taygettus. The stone-walled public rooms (including one with an Arabesque theme) and shady terraces are a delight as well, as are the friendly welcome, attentive service, and excellent breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
So I'm not familiar with the medical system in Greece, I need to visit a hospital in Athens in a couple of days time (13 March) and was hoping somebody could give me some advice.
I just had minor surgery Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more