Taverna Bacchus Review
The best restaurants in Greece are often in small villages, and this appealing family-run taverna and inn, a favorite among Olympians, is one such example. Locals start to trek in around 10:30 pm for dishes that include a delicious chicken with oregano.
- Address: Ancient Pissa (Mirika), Olympia, 27065
- Phone: 26240/22298
- Location: Olympia
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Dec.–Feb.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
GREECE TRIP REPORT 2014 Every time I begin to plan a trip, it is like an unknown puzzle and sometimes it’s hard to know wh... Read more
Olympia, Delphi and Meteora We have always wanted to visit Olympia but there were so many great locations on the way we just never m... Read more