- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- atmospheric surroundings
- excellent swimming from hotel jetty
- pleasant seaside terraces
- lavish breakfast
- some rooms are dark and do not have views
- parking can be difficult
Check Rates from our Partners
Kyrimai Hotel Review
One of the finest hotels in the Mani, this is a welcoming assemblage of 19th-century stone warehouses lovingly restored by the Kyrimis family into a beautiful retreat, with comfortable guest rooms furnished with antiques and a tasteful mix of traditional and contemporary pieces; many have balconies and sleeping lofts. The outdoor dining room, pool, and terraces are so close to the sea that you'll think you're on a yacht. The chef prepares a sophisticated and satisfying menu, serving it outdoors for much of the year.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more