Five Brothers Review
Above the harbor at the western edge of town are the ruins of a fortification known as the Five Brothers, the only remaining part of the lower wall built around Nafplion in 1502. The name comes from the five guns placed here by the Venetians around 1690; they remain in place, all bearing the winged lion of St. Mark.
- Address: Near promontory of peninsula, Nafplion, 21100
- Location: Nafplion