- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- old-fashioned in a good way
- bright and sunny rooms
- pleasant communal terrace
- noise from road in front rooms
- only basic comforts
Hotel Patriarcheas Review
The marble-floored rooms in this pleasant stone hotel in the Old Town are unusually large—those in the front face the sea, but also hang above the main road, so you might want to forego the sea view and choose one of the rear rooms to enjoy the quiet setting from your balcony. There is a delightful garden and terrace, where breakfast is served throughout summer.
- Address: Old Town, Kardamyli, 24022
- Phone: 27210/73366
- Location: Kardamyli
- 16 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
A month in Chios, Lesvos and Samos (coming in from Turkey this time) in October 2013
September October 2013 – travels in the eastern Aegean…
Back to Greece again – it’s becoming Read more
For anyone planning/ considering a Greek island cruise, especially if they're not “cruisers”, I’m posting this report. Read more
I need to travel between Mykonos and Santorini on the last Friday in May 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more