- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- old-fashioned in a good way
- bright and sunny rooms
- pleasant communal terrace
- noise from road in front rooms
- only basic comforts
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Patriarcheas Review
The marble-floored rooms in this pleasant stone hotel in the Old Town are unusually large—those in the front face the sea, but also hang above the main road, so you might want to forego the sea view and choose one of the rear rooms to enjoy the quiet setting from your balcony. There is a delightful garden and terrace, where breakfast is served throughout summer.
- Address: Old Town, Kardamyli, 24022
- Phone: 27210/73366
- Location: Kardamyli
- 16 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
I am trying to plan a trip to Greece with a stop in Turkey and Italy- I am going May12 landing in Athens May 13,2014 and returning to USA June 2,2014. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more