- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Peloponnese Hotel Reviews
Hotels in Nafplion, Sparta, and other large towns and cities tend to be open year-round. Monemvassia is a year-round getaway and hotels stay open there as well. In beach resorts, such as the Mani villages, and in Olympia, many hotels close in late October and reopen in late March or early April. In Nafplion, many old houses have been converted to pleasant small hotels and do a brisk weekend business as a getaway for Athenians, and here you'll also will be likely to find the region's more luxurious and expensive lodgings. Overall, though, lodging is a good value, and even in high season you can usually manage to find a clean and pleasant room for two, with breakfast, for €70 or even less.
Browse Peloponnese Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's