- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
All of these unusual accommodations, tucked into several stone . . .
If there's no room at the Old Town's inns, or if you don't like. . .
A complex of restored buildings at the far edge of the Old Tow. . .
Accommodations in this old monastery (kellia means "cells") are. . .
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's