- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Greek National Tourism Organization (GNTO or EOT) in Ioannina is open weekdays 7:30–2:30 and 5:30–8, Saturday 9–1 in July and August; hours vary other months. Mornings are always best. In summer a tourist information booth is usually erected in the main square of Kalambaka, but it's best to visit the town hall for information.
Greek National Tourism Organization (Dodonis 39, Ioannina, 45221. 26510/41868, 26510/48442, or 26510/48866. www.visitgreece.gr.)
Kalambaka Municipality (Vlahava 3, Kalambaka, 45200. 24320/22339 or 24320/22346.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's