- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Check Rates from our Partners
Step out on your simple room's balcony and bid good morning to the massive rocks that seem to loom over the good-value hotel just outside the village of the same name. The rooms are simple and impersonal but clean, each with two single pine beds. Those who want to fortify themselves before trekking to the monasteries can have the buffet breakfast (€8.50), which includes yogurt and homemade cake and fruit compotes.
- Address: Patriarchou Dimitriou A', on Kalambaka–Meteora Rd., Kastraki, 42200
- Phone: 24320/75336
- Location: Kalambaka
- 28 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
We will be going from Bodrum, Turkey to Rhodes, Greece by ferry. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more