- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- ideal for business trips thanks to well-equiped conference facilities
- atmospheric spa
- beware of hidden costs (like pool extras)
Check Rates from our Partners
Grand Serai Review
If it is bombastic decor and over-the-top plushness you are looking for than this luxurious hotel is the place for you—while the vast chandeliers and heavy brocaded armchairs of the lobby may not be to everyone's taste, the guest rooms upstairs are more subdued with their golden gilt wood trimmings and modern marble ensuite bathrooms. The staff is very professional and helpful and, even better, the dining is very good. Only a few minutes walk from the center of town, the the Grand Serai is well located.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
We will be going from Bodrum, Turkey to Rhodes, Greece by ferry. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more