- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Check Rates from our Partners
An imposing stone mansion lovingly restored, with a beautiful garden, Ameliko is an ideal place to stay for those exploring Zagorohoria. The owners, who collect wild mushrooms and make a unique aged raki, are a mine of information about things to do in the area, and, with years of experience as small hoteliers, they will ensure that your stay is memorable. The guest rooms are decked out with hand-made wooden furniture and fireplaces.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Better late then never, I am finally trying to get my act together and sit down to write this trip report. Read more
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
We are planning a trip in July ( planning late i know)
We are looking at 3 countries in 4 weeks , possible?
Anyone have a similar itinerary?
including major attractions,
any help would be greatly Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more