- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Center of Traditional Handcraft of Ioannina (Kepavi)
Center of Traditional Handcraft of Ioannina (Kepavi) Review
A silversmiths co-operative, Kepavi is set in a shopfront selling the silverware and jewelery produced by 43 regional workshops. Items vary in style and technique but many traditional Epirotic pieces can be found, as well as some interesting modern ones. The prices are good and suit all pockets. If you fancy it, you can also take a tour of some of the workshops and watch the smiths practicing their fine skills.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more