- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Taverna and Studios Sigelakis
At a Glance
- attractive units and terraces
- excellent value for the quality
- no hotel services or amenities
Check Rates from our Partners
Taverna and Studios Sigelakis Review
Residents from villages for miles around come to the town of Sivas to enjoy a meal of briam (baked vegetables), moussaka, and other specialties, along with friendly service and a free glass of raki and a sweet—and if you are a hotel guest here you can join them by sitting out on the front terrace in warm seasons or in the stone-walled, hearth-warmed dining room when the weather's cold. In a hillside house around the corner the Sigelakis family also rents out extremely comfortable and tastefully furnished apartments, all have separate bedrooms as well as such nice touches as stone archways and terraces that overlook the surrounding olive groves; some have fireplaces.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more