- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- some of the most fanciful and commodious rooms in the land
- pleasant roof terrace
- steep discounts for longer stays
- stairs to rooms
- rooms facing restaurant garden can be noisy at times
Check Rates from our Partners
One of Crete's finest restaurants also offers the most beautiful accommodations in town—perhaps in all of Greece. Arranged around the restaurant garden and in a building (across the street) with a roof terrace and small pool are seven suitelike rooms that each could merit the cover of the World of Interiors: El Greco-esque baroque gilt frames, rough whitewashed stone walls, glittering chandeliers, Ikat African textiles, Greek antiques, and massive wood beams combine to create a most seductive symphony in Cretan luxury. Check out the web site to case each suite individually (for some are for acquired tastes only).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more