- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nyn and Aei
Nyn and Aei Review
Cretan favorites, expertly prepared, are served in a simple tiled room and a few tables in the narrow lane out front. The best way to dine is on the house specialty platter that includes a selection of eight or so offerings that vary with the seasons but often include patzarosalata (beetroot salad), keftedaki (meatballs), and kolokithokeftedes (fried zucchini).
- Address: Bouniali 38, Rethymnon, Crete 74100
- Phone: 697926/2512
- Location: Rethymnon
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Better late then never, I am finally trying to get my act together and sit down to write this trip report. Read more
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
One's more accessible, slightly. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more