- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Marin Dream Hotel
At a Glance
- central location but on a quiet side street
- a welcome oasis in busy Heraklion
- nearby parking for €3 a day
- somewhat generic furnishings
Check Rates from our Partners
Marin Dream Hotel Review
Set on a narrow street, the Marin Dream perches just above the harbor—sleek, contemporary decor and furnishings in the public spaces and guest rooms alike make this small inn on a narrow street just above the harbor especially soothing and restful. The handsome rooms have stylish wood floors and balconies, some with views of the sea; all of the city sights are just a short walk away.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more