- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Taxis rates are reasonable—when adhered to. If you want to hire a cab on an hourly or daily basis, negotiate the price before you travel. In Corfu town, taxis wait at Sarokou Square, Theotoki Square, the Esplanade, the airport, and the ports. Many drivers speak English.
Corfu Taxis (26610/33811, 26610/30383, or 26610/39911.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe