- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
KTEL buses leave Athens Terminal A for Corfu town (11 hours, €40 one-way), via Patras and the ferry, three or four times a day. There is bus service from Corfu town to the main towns on the island; schedules and prices can change seasonally and yearly. There are two bus lines. The Green KTEL buses leave for distant towns from the Corfu town terminal near the New Port. Blue local buses (with stops including Kanoni and Gastouri) leave from San Rocco Square. Get timetables at both bus depots and in the English-language news magazine the Corfiot. Tickets—farthest rides are €6—can bought at the depots or on the bus.
Corfu Surburban (Blue) buses (San Rocco Sq., Corfu Town, Corfu, 49100. 26610/31595.)
Corfu KTEL (Green) buses (Ioanni Theotoki St., Corfu Town, Corfu, 49100. 26610/28928. Terminal A, Kifissou 100, Athens. 210/512-9443.).
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe