- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
KTEL buses leave Athens Terminal A for Corfu town (11 hours, €40 one-way), via Patras and the ferry, three or four times a day. There is bus service from Corfu town to the main towns on the island; schedules and prices can change seasonally and yearly. There are two bus lines. The Green KTEL buses leave for distant towns from the Corfu town terminal near the New Port. Blue local buses (with stops including Kanoni and Gastouri) leave from San Rocco Square. Get timetables at both bus depots and in the English-language news magazine the Corfiot. Tickets—farthest rides are €6—can bought at the depots or on the bus.
Corfu Surburban (Blue) buses (San Rocco Sq., Corfu Town, Corfu, 49100. 26610/31595.)
Corfu KTEL (Green) buses (Ioanni Theotoki St., Corfu Town, Corfu, 49100. 26610/28928. Terminal A, Kifissou 100, Athens. 210/512-9443.).
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Greece Experience IExplore
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- Albania, Macedonia & Beyond IExplore
- Albania, Macedonia & Beyond — $7,695 IExplore
- $499 & up -- 6-Night Mediterranean Island Cruise on Princess — $499 American Express Travel