Sights & Attractions in Corfu
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Corfu
This Teutonic palace, built in the late 19th century for Empress...
|Castles / Palaces||The Achilleion and Gastouri|
This medieval quarter, part of a UNESCO-designated World Heritage...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Corfu Town|
Church of St. Spyridon
Built in 1596, this church is the tallest on the island, thanks...
|Religious Sites||Corfu Town|
Corfu Reading Society
The oldest cultural institution in modern Greece, the Corfu Reading...
Central to the life of the town, this huge, open parade ground...
The former royal palace of Mon Repos is surrounded by gorgeous...
|Castles / Palaces||Kanoni|
Palace of St. Michael and St. George (Museum of Asian Art)
It may seem a bit incongruous to admire Ming pottery in an ornate...
|Museums / Galleries||Corfu Town|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe