Sights & Attractions in Corfu
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Corfu
This Teutonic palace, built in the late 19th century for Empress...
|Castles / Palaces||The Achilleion and Gastouri|
This medieval quarter, part of a UNESCO-designated World Heritage...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Corfu Town|
Church of St. Spyridon
Built in 1596, this church is the tallest on the island, thanks...
|Religious Sites||Corfu Town|
Corfu Reading Society
The oldest cultural institution in modern Greece, the Corfu Reading...
Central to the life of the town, this huge, open parade ground...
The former royal palace of Mon Repos is surrounded by gorgeous...
|Castles / Palaces||Kanoni|
Palace of St. Michael and St. George (Museum of Asian Art)
It may seem a bit incongruous to admire Ming pottery in an ornate...
|Museums / Galleries||Corfu Town|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Greece Experience IExplore
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- Albania, Macedonia & Beyond IExplore
- Albania, Macedonia & Beyond — $7,695 IExplore
- $499 & up -- 6-Night Mediterranean Island Cruise on Princess — $499 American Express Travel