- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Taverna Limeri Review
This taverna, which sits in the V formed by the two streets in the village of Kora Korakiana, is where locals come to dine on wonderfully prepared local dishes. It's a good place to order several small plates and share the tastes Litsa cooks up in the kitchen. Try the gigantes (giant beans in red sauce), pork croquettes in cranberry sauce, the meatballs, the grilled pork souvlaki, or the steak with mushroom sauce. Ask for the daily specials not on the printed menu; you won't be disappointed. The superb red house wine is a blend of Cabernet and Merlot. On summer weekends, it is best to make a table reservation.
- Address: Kato Korakiana, 1 km (½ mi) west of Dassia, Paleokastritsa, Corfu 49100
- Phone: 26610/97576
- Location: Paleokastritsa
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Better late then never, I am finally trying to get my act together and sit down to write this trip report. Read more
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
For a beach vacation, where would you stay? Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more