- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Taverna Limeri Review
This taverna, which sits in the V formed by the two streets in the village of Kora Korakiana, is where locals come to dine on wonderfully prepared local dishes. It's a good place to order several small plates and share the tastes Litsa cooks up in the kitchen. Try the gigantes (giant beans in red sauce), pork croquettes in cranberry sauce, the meatballs, the grilled pork souvlaki, or the steak with mushroom sauce. Ask for the daily specials not on the printed menu; you won't be disappointed. The superb red house wine is a blend of Cabernet and Merlot. On summer weekends, it is best to make a table reservation.
- Address: Kato Korakiana, 1 km (½ mi) west of Dassia, Paleokastritsa, Corfu 49100
- Phone: 26610/97576
- Location: Paleokastritsa
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Hi all- I am a 26 year old female (unmarried, no kids) who frequents Greece (usually islands) just about every summer and I am looking for a new island to visit this September (first week of sept). Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more