At a Glance
- surrounded by lovely gardens and olive and orange groves
- short on in-room facilities
- you need transport to access restaurants and shops
Check Rates from our Partners
Fundana Villas Review
Suites and bungalows are built into and around a 17th-century stone-and-mortar Venetian storehouse on a mountain hilltop. The common room–bar still contains the huge olive press and an old stone mill. You can imagine life hundreds of years ago and at the same time enjoy modern baths and kitchens. The villas are a short drive inland from the Paleokastritsa beaches. Breakfast is extra.
- Address: 15th kilometer, National Paleokastritsa Highway, 3 km (2 mi) east of Paleokastritsa, Paleokastritsa, Corfu | Map It
- Phone: 26630/22532; 26630/22453
- Website: www.fundanavillas.com
- Location: Paleokastritsa
- 7 bungalows, 2 suites, 3 studios
- No credit cards.
- Closed Nov.–Mar.