- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- surrounded by lovely gardens and olive and orange groves
- short on in-room facilities
- you need transport to access restaurants and shops
Check Rates from our Partners
Fundana Villas Review
Suites and bungalows are built into and around a 17th-century stone-and-mortar Venetian storehouse on a mountain hilltop. The common room–bar still contains the huge olive press and an old stone mill. You can imagine life hundreds of years ago and at the same time enjoy modern baths and kitchens. The villas are a short drive inland from the Paleokastritsa beaches. Breakfast is extra.
- Address: 15th kilometer, National Paleokastritsa Highway, 3 km (2 mi) east of Paleokastritsa Paleokastritsa, Corfu | Map It
- Phone: 26630/22532
- Website: www.fundanavillas.com
- Location: Paleokastritsa
- 7 bungalows, 2 suites, 3 studios.
- No credit cards.
- Closed Nov.–Mar.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
A month in Chios, Lesvos and Samos (coming in from Turkey this time) in October 2013
September October 2013 – travels in the eastern Aegean…
Back to Greece again – it’s becoming Read more
For anyone planning/ considering a Greek island cruise, especially if they're not “cruisers”, I’m posting this report. Read more
While this topic involves choosing a cruise itinerary, my question isn/'t about the ships but about the European destinations. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more