- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- surrounded by lovely gardens and olive and orange groves
- short on in-room facilities
- you need transport to access restaurants and shops
Check Rates from our Partners
Fundana Villas Review
Suites and bungalows are built into and around a 17th-century stone-and-mortar Venetian storehouse on a mountain hilltop. The common room–bar still contains the huge olive press and an old stone mill. You can imagine life hundreds of years ago and at the same time enjoy modern baths and kitchens. The villas are a short drive inland from the Paleokastritsa beaches. Breakfast is extra.
- Address: 15th kilometer, National Paleokastritsa Highway, 3 km (2 mi) east of Paleokastritsa Paleokastritsa, Corfu | Map It
- Phone: 26630/22532
- Website: www.fundanavillas.com
- Location: Paleokastritsa
- 7 bungalows, 2 suites, 3 studios.
- No credit cards.
- Closed Nov.–Mar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
I'm planning a trip to the Mediterranean Sea for one week in May. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more