- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Emeral Café and Pastry Shop
Emeral Café and Pastry Shop Review
Located on the busy National Road that connects Corfu town to Paleokastritsa, Emeral is a good spot to stop for coffee and a delicious pastry. You may have a hard time choosing a baked treat from the display cases. If you've been looking for a good cappuccino, this is the place to find it.
- Address: Km 10 National Paliokastritsa Rd., Kato Korakiana, Paleokastritsa, Corfu 49100
- Phone: 0661/091780
- Location: Paleokastritsa
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Better late then never, I am finally trying to get my act together and sit down to write this trip report. Read more
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
My husband and I are trying to plan a trIp to Athens, but I am very worried about the language difference. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more