- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Venetian Well Review
The scene is as delicious as the food in this wonderfully romantic restaurant set around a 17th-century well on the most beautiful little square in the Old Town. Walls here are ablaze with yellow flame, pomegrante-hued clouds, and ruby incense, all of which create a eye-knocking surround. Sit at one of the ironwork tables or perhaps relax on the one of the sofas and cuddle with one of the pillows worthy of a pasha. As for the sophisticated menu, it is comprised of Greek and international specialties. Creative entrées include tomato dumplings; grilled octopus with parsley pesto; or crepes with prosciutto, cheddar cheese, and vanilla sauce. The service is deft and unobtrusive. Kremasti Square is difficult to find, so be sure to get very specific directions from your hotel.
- Address: Kremasti Sq. across from Church of the Panagia, Corfu Town, Corfu 49100
- Phone: 26610/44761
- Location: Corfu Town
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Better late then never, I am finally trying to get my act together and sit down to write this trip report. Read more
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
My husband and I are trying to plan a trIp to Athens, but I am very worried about the language difference. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more