- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- great views, personable service, in-house restaurant with terrace
- the immediate vicinity often heaves with tour groups
Check Rates from our Partners
Levant Hotel Review
Located at the top of Pelekas hill, next to the Kaiser's Throne lookout point, this small, inn-like hotel offers balconied guest rooms with breathtaking views (and sunsets) across silver-green olive groves to the shimmering Ionian sea. Built in 1989, the Levant has a subdued, neoclassic look enlivened with touches of traditional Corfiot style. The guest rooms are comfortable and rather plain, but that's part of their charm. Breakfast is served on the main terrace; the restaurant is also open for lunch and dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more