- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- great views, personable service, in-house restaurant with terrace
- the immediate vicinity often heaves with tour groups
Levant Hotel Review
Located at the top of Pelekas hill, next to the Kaiser's Throne lookout point, this small, inn-like hotel offers balconied guest rooms with breathtaking views (and sunsets) across silver-green olive groves to the shimmering Ionian sea. Built in 1989, the Levant has a subdued, neoclassic look enlivened with touches of traditional Corfiot style. The guest rooms are comfortable and rather plain, but that's part of their charm. Breakfast is served on the main terrace; the restaurant is also open for lunch and dinner.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We've been home for a while now but I thought I would post a belated trip report, partly to thank all those people whose advice I took, either directly or by reading their trip reports.
We are in our seventies, Read more
A month in Chios, Lesvos and Samos (coming in from Turkey this time) in October 2013
September October 2013 – travels in the eastern Aegean…
Back to Greece again – it’s becoming Read more
My fiance and i are planning a 2 week honeymoon in greece in June 2014.
our planned itinerary is 1 night in athens, 7 in mykonos and 6 in Santorini.
We are people who love to relax and don't need a lo Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more