- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fish Taverna Roula
Fish Taverna Roula Review
Choose from what you see—bream, snapper, squid, sole, mullet, sardines, and whatever else is fresh that day; when the fish runs out, Roula stops serving. Sit on the waterfront terrace and watch the boats heading in and out of the bay marina. It's a bit difficult to find; pass the Kontokali Bay Hotel, then go left at every junction, keeping your eyes open for the sign to Roula.
- Address: Kontokali bay, 6 km (4 mi) north of Corfu town, Corfu Town, Corfu
- Phone: 26610/91832
- Location: Corfu Town
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Better late then never, I am finally trying to get my act together and sit down to write this trip report. Read more
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
My husband and I are trying to plan a trIp to Athens, but I am very worried about the language difference. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more