- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Akrotiri Beach Hotel
At a Glance
- the location could not be bettered
- the reception area looks a bit tired
Check Rates from our Partners
Akrotiri Beach Hotel Review
Few hotels in Corfu are so superbly positioned to take in its natural splendor the way the Akrotiri is, which lords it over a paradisical little peninsula. Covered with trees, lapped by turquoise waters, and crowned by this sumptuously modern hotel, this gorgeous spot allows you to escape to nature without roughing it. Upstairs, balconies in the warmly, chicly, and recently (2010) revamped pastel-decorated guest rooms overlook dreamy views of grottoes, blue bays, Agia Triada beach, and the Alipa marina; downstairs, a restaurant, bar, array of pools, and vast stone terraces all vie for your attention. A private elevator takes you down to the beach where there is also a pool and a snack bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Hello fellow Fodorites! Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more