- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Inland from the coast at Glyfada is Pelekas, an attractive hilltop village that overflows with tourists because of its much-touted lookout point, called Kaiser's Throne, a rocky hilltop with spectacular views of the entire island and sea beyond. German Kaiser Wilhelm II enjoyed the sunset here when not relaxing at Achilleion Palace.
Pelekas at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's