Sights & Attractions in Attica, the Saronic Gulf Islands, and Delphi
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Hydra
Church of the Dormition
Founded in 1643 as a monastery, the Church of the Dormition has...
Hydra Historical Archives and Museum
Housed in an impressive mansion, this collection of historical...
|Museums / Galleries||Hydra|
If you're staying for more than a day, you have time to explore...
At Hydronetta beach bar the gray crags have been blasted and...
A small fishing hamlet built around a shallow inlet, Kamini has...
Lazaros Koundouriotis Mansion
Impressed by the architecture they saw abroad, shipowners incorporated...
|Houses / Mansions||Hydra|
Slaughterhouse/DESTE Foundation Project Space
Internationally renowned modern art collector Dakis Ioannou acquired...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Hydra|
Boats ferry bathers from Hydra town harbor near the Mitropolis...
From Kamini, the coastal track continues to Vlichos, another...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional