Sights & Attractions in Attica, the Saronic Gulf Islands, and Delphi
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Hydra
Church of the Dormition
Founded in 1643 as a monastery, the Church of the Dormition has...
Hydra Historical Archives and Museum
Housed in an impressive mansion, this collection of historical...
|Museums / Galleries||Hydra|
If you're staying for more than a day, you have time to explore...
At Hydronetta beach bar the gray crags have been blasted and...
A small fishing hamlet built around a shallow inlet, Kamini has...
Lazaros Koundouriotis Mansion
Impressed by the architecture they saw abroad, shipowners incorporated...
|Houses / Mansions||Hydra|
Slaughterhouse/DESTE Foundation Project Space
Internationally renowned modern art collector Dakis Ioannou acquired...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Hydra|
Boats ferry bathers from Hydra town harbor near the Mitropolis...
From Kamini, the coastal track continues to Vlichos, another...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1649 & up -- Greek Islands 8-Night Escape w/Air & Ferry go-today
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off — $1,799 Windstar Cruises