Sights & Attractions in Attica, the Saronic Gulf Islands, and Delphi
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Attica, the Saronic Gulf Islands, and Delphi
After a square surrounded by late-Roman porticoes, pass through...
In front of a small park is Bouboulina's House, now a museum...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Spetses|
Visiting this museum is essential to understanding the site and...
|Museums / Galleries, Archaeological Sites||Delphi|
Trendy Kaiki beach is a triangular patch of sand beach that draws...
In summer, caïques make frequent trips of 10 minutes from Perdika...
The haunting remains of Aegina's medieval Paliachora (Old Town)...
|Religious Sites, Archaeological Sites, Viewpoints||Aegina|
Follow the lead of the locals and visiting Athenians, and, for...
Temple of Aphaia
One of the great glories of ancient Greek art, the Temple of...
Temple of Poseidon
Although the columns at the Temple of Poseidon appear to be gleaming...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional