- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cavo Seaside Bar & Restaurant
Cavo Seaside Bar & Restaurant Review
Enjoy delicious dishes and frozen cocktails (try the amazing caipirinha) at one of the most popular seaside spots in Attica, under the pine trees and right next to the beach. After its 2010 renovation, Cavo Seaside has been attracting an ever-increasing clientele who come here to savor such creative Mediterranean delights as the smoked salmon with mango salad, the octopus canelloni, and the risotto mojito with chicken and lime sauce. The owners have a good sense of humor, too: they never neglect to send over shots (of a drink) to the newlyweds getting married in the church next door.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Greetings, Everyone! Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more