- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Aegina Museum of History and Folklore
Aegina Museum of History and Folklore Review
Housed in a 1828 neoclassic house endowed to the municipality of Aegina, this museum colorfully allows you to experience home and work life in a traditional Aegina house.On the second floor discover exhibits of authentic old furniture, paintings, costumes, lace and more. On the ground floor, the Fisherman's house features fishery and sponge fishing equipment, while the Cottage house hosts farm tools of the old days. The ground floor hall regularly hosts temporary exhibitions.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
We will be going from Bodrum, Turkey to Rhodes, Greece by ferry. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more