- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Trendy Kaiki beach is a triangular patch of sand beach that draws a young crowd with its beach volleyball courts, water sport activities (about €40 for 20 min of jet ski), and bars, including the Restaurant Kaiki, the hippest one on the island. It will cost you about €10 to rent a huge umbrella, two sunbeds, two beach towels, and a bottle of water for a lovely and relaxing day on the beach.
- Address: 1 km [½ mi] southeast of Spetses town center, opposite Anargyrios and Korgialenios School, 18050
- Phone: 22980/74507 Kaiki Beach Bar Restaurant
- Location: Spetses
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more