- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Liotrivi Restaurant Review
A former olive-oil mill dating back to the 1800s, this fashionable bar-restaurant by the pier offers gourmand Mediterranean dishes, such as fresh ravioli stuffed with lobster, crab salad and mayiatiko à la spetsiota, a variation of the local specialty made with yellowtail fish. In summer, you can enjoy the live Latin music from the beachfront tables. At sunset, the candlelit tables and the boats moored nearby create a dreamlike experience. Later the place turns into a popular hangout.
- Address: Old Harbor (Dapia), Spetses town, 18050
- Phone: 22980/72269
- Location: Spetses
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Mar.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
A month in Chios, Lesvos and Samos (coming in from Turkey this time) in October 2013
September October 2013 – travels in the eastern Aegean…
Back to Greece again – it’s becoming Read more
For anyone planning/ considering a Greek island cruise, especially if they're not “cruisers”, I’m posting this report. Read more
Hi I am planning a 45 day holiday. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more