- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Liotrivi Restaurant Review
A former olive-oil mill dating back to the 1800s, this fashionable bar-restaurant by the pier offers gourmand Mediterranean dishes, such as fresh ravioli stuffed with lobster, crab salad and mayiatiko à la spetsiota, a variation of the local specialty made with yellowtail fish. In summer, you can enjoy the live Latin music from the beachfront tables. At sunset, the candlelit tables and the boats moored nearby create a dreamlike experience. Later the place turns into a popular hangout.
- Address: Old Harbor (Dapia), Spetses town, 18050
- Phone: 22980/72269
- Location: Spetses
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.--Mar.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- $499 & up -- 6-Night Mediterranean Island Cruise on Princess — $499 American Express Travel
My husband, one daughter, and I arrived in Athens for a long weekend in the middle of the night. Read more
We had a fantastic trip to Cyprus, Rome and Athens, thanks in large part to the wonderful advice I received from Fodorites. Read more
My boyfriend and I are going to Greece in July and we are planning to visit Athens, Paros or Naxos, and Santorini. Read more
· News & Features
Author and Greek culinary guru Henriette Lazaridis Power peels back the curtain on some of the best Greek... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
These hotels have a problem with commitment.... Read more