- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- spacious rooms
- beautiful bay view
- rich breakfast
- free spa facilities
- breakfast area has slightly drab decor
- about 45-minute drive from the center of Athens
- some rooms look a bit '"tired"
- need to hire a car to tour the area or get to the El. Venizelos airport
- €8 per 2 hours of Internet use
Check Rates from our Partners
Set 26 km (16 mi) north of Athens and 4 km (2½ mi) from the port of Rafina, this hotel offers an ideal combination of modern conveniences and seaside relaxation. Its two large buildings are comfortable and spacious and equipped with amenities like a wellness center, outdoor and indoor swimming pools with salt water, and business facilities. Aquamarina is open all year round.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
For some days I've been trying to make a booking on the trainose site for two to Kalambaka
on the morning train from Athens June 7 first class.
Though early booking is encouraged the date is not accepted Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more