- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- spacious rooms
- beautiful bay view
- rich breakfast
- free spa facilities
- breakfast area has slightly drab decor
- about 45-minute drive from the center of Athens
- some rooms look a bit '"tired"
- need to hire a car to tour the area or get to the El. Venizelos airport
- €8 per 2 hours of Internet use
Check Rates from our Partners
Set 26 km (16 mi) north of Athens and 4 km (2½ mi) from the port of Rafina, this hotel offers an ideal combination of modern conveniences and seaside relaxation. Its two large buildings are comfortable and spacious and equipped with amenities like a wellness center, outdoor and indoor swimming pools with salt water, and business facilities. Aquamarina is open all year round.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
We will be going from Bodrum, Turkey to Rhodes, Greece by ferry. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more