- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- Oh, those private verandas with panoramic views
- beautiful 4-poster beds
- fabulous Mediterranean garden
- few hotel facilities
Check Rates from our Partners
Quiet and secluded, this boutique hotel's peaceful quality is heightened by the landscaped Mediterranean garden, which has pistachio trees, wood pergolas and benches, and rattan armchairs where you can curl up with a book or just spend the day staring out at sea. Guest rooms, called here "studios," have a sleek, minimalist feel; a sense of space and reliance on Asian wood trims and furniture adds to the Zen appeal. Rastoni overlooks the beach and the Kolona promontory, a short walk (about 900 feet) north of the town center. The latest attraction is the oldest: the owners have lovingly preserved the ancient ruins that came to light during construction in the lobby.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Greetings, Everyone! Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more