- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Greek music—sometimes live—sets the tone at warm Aquarella: drop by for a drink or tuck into a large gourmet menu of meaty offerings Friday and Saturday nights. Later at night, after dinner, some center tables might be removed to make room for dancing and, even better, for some legendary "flower wars" among happy club goers. Smart dressing is strongly recommended.
- Address: Lakka Sq., Arachova, 32004
- Phone: 22670/32660
- Location: Arachova
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Greetings, Everyone! Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more