- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Theodoros and Eleni
Theodoros and Eleni Review
Share a platter of steamed mussels covered in a thin feta sauce, very light deep-fried battered shrimp rolled in sesame seeds, marinated octopus, or saganaki (any dish fried in a small pan with cheese) cubes while you wait for your fish—perfectly grilled and served with the classic Greek olive-oil-and-lemon dressing on the side. Attentive service is part of the homeyness of this understated restaurant housed in a small, suburban villa with outdoor seating in the shaded garden.
- Address: Kondili 8, Glyfada, 16675
- Phone: 210/898–3140
- Location: Glyfada
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. No dinner Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
A month in Chios, Lesvos and Samos (coming in from Turkey this time) in October 2013
September October 2013 – travels in the eastern Aegean…
Back to Greece again – it’s becoming Read more
For anyone planning/ considering a Greek island cruise, especially if they're not “cruisers”, I’m posting this report. Read more
Hi, my fiancé and i are going to Mykonos and Santorini for our honeymoon in June 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more