- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Theodoros and Eleni
Theodoros and Eleni Review
Share a platter of steamed mussels covered in a thin feta sauce, very light deep-fried battered shrimp rolled in sesame seeds, marinated octopus, or saganaki (any dish fried in a small pan with cheese) cubes while you wait for your fish—perfectly grilled and served with the classic Greek olive-oil-and-lemon dressing on the side. Attentive service is part of the homeyness of this understated restaurant housed in a small, suburban villa with outdoor seating in the shaded garden.
- Address: Kondili 8, Glyfada, 16675
- Phone: 210/898–3140
- Location: Glyfada
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. No dinner Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Greetings, Everyone! Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more