- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Attica Zoological Park
Attica Zoological Park Review
Youngsters tired of trekking through museums may appreciate the distraction of the Attica Zoological Park. Spread across 32 acres, the zoo is home to more than 2,000 animals, 46 mammal species, 30 types of reptiles, and 238 species of birds, from a jaguar and wallaby to a brown bear, African penguin, and snowy owl. Take the Spata exit if you're coming from the airport or the Rafina exit if you're coming from the direction of Eleusis. Since May 2011 the park is the proud host of 4 dolphins and 2 sea lions.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Greetings, Everyone! Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more