Fodor's Choice: The Best Hotels in Attica, the Saronic Gulf Islands, and Delphi
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Attica, the Saronic Gulf Islands, and Delphi Hotels
Staying at this small pension within a neoclassic house from the . . .
Amalia Hotel Delphi
Clean-cut retro chic predominates at this 1965 landmark buil. . .
Arion Resort and Spa
In 2006 U.S. hotel giant Starwood Hotels took over the manageme. . .
An easy getaway to the Peloponnese—that's what western Attica's. . .
Grecotel Cape Sounio
One of the most luxurious hotels in Greece, this showpiece—looking. . .
A sculptural stone fireplace in the lobby, a rich brown leathe. . .
Orloff Boutique Hotel
Commissioned in 1796 by Catherine the Great for her lover Cou. . .
Poseidonion Grand Hotel
Set with fin-de-siècle cupolas, imposing mansard roof, and elega. . .
Quiet and secluded, this boutique hotel's peaceful quality is. . .
Part ski hotel, part mountain lodge, this cozy retreat offers. . .
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional