- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Parnassus Ski Center. Rental equipment is available at local shops in Arachova and at the Parnassus Ski Center, just 40 minutes from Arachova. The Fterolakka area has a good restaurant and several more-challenging runs. The Kelaria area is good for beginners. A daily ski pass costs about €30 on weekends, €15 weekdays. Perks include night ski parties. 25 km [17 mi] north of Arachova, Arachova, 35002. 22340/22700. www.parnassos-ski.gr.
More Sports and Outdoors
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- $499 & up -- 6-Night Mediterranean Island Cruise on Princess — $499 American Express Travel