- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Greek Islands
At a Glance
- Air Lounge Bar restaurant has great food and atmosphere
- central location
- relaxing rooms
- plugged-in staff
- surrounding neighborhood is a bit unattractive and dodgy at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Fresh Hotel Review
Reveling in minimalist glam, this attractive boutique hotel has relaxing and expertly decorated rooms, a plugged-in staff, and two restaurants that feature nouvelle-Mediterranean cuisine—no matter that the nabe is slightly dodgy at night this is really an excellent central location with easy access to many major attractions (the Athens Central Market, Monastiraki Square and Omonia Square are nearby). The Athenian madness is forgotten quickly as you soak in the hotel's ninth-floor swimming pool with an impressive view of the Acropolis or the in-house sauna and steam rooms.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Better late then never, I am finally trying to get my act together and sit down to write this trip report. Read more
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
We are planning a trip in July ( planning late i know)
We are looking at 3 countries in 4 weeks , possible?
Anyone have a similar itinerary?
including major attractions,
any help would be greatly Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more