- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Greek Islands
At a Glance
- beautiful rooms
- excellent food
- personalized service
- informed and multilingual staff
- relaxed and stylish atmosphere
- all rooms but the penthouse have limited views
Check Rates from our Partners
Once called Ochre & Brown, this elegant boutique hotel with a sleek design and an outstanding restaurant-bar was recently expanded to 22 rooms and 5 suites, each a little haven of urban cool, thanks to flat-screen TVs, personal stereo/DVD systems, Molton Brown bath products, high-drama color schemes, black minimalistic headboards, and soft white Egyptian cotton sheets. The service is exceptional—you get champagne and fresh fruit when you arrive. Psirri's legendary nightlife and flea market are right outside your door. Helping out on the room-rate front, there are some discount travel packages, such as the Honeymooners' Special. At the other end of the spectrum is a fabulous penthouse suite, complete with its own terrace.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Better late then never, I am finally trying to get my act together and sit down to write this trip report. Read more
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
We are planning a trip in July ( planning late i know)
We are looking at 3 countries in 4 weeks , possible?
Anyone have a similar itinerary?
including major attractions,
any help would be greatly Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more