- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Greek Islands
National Gallery of Art
National Gallery of Art Review
The permanent collections of Greek painting and sculpture of the 19th and 20th centuries (including the work of folk artist Theophilos) are always on display, but popular traveling exhibitions enliven the National Gallery of Art-Alexandros Soutsos museum. The exhibitions are usually major loan shows from around the world, such as an El Greco retrospective, Dutch 17th-century art, modern Spanish architecture and an exhibit tracing the movements of Art Nouveau and Modernism in early 20th-century Paris.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more