- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
The Romantic Road is not limited to one area of Germany—it is Germany in a nutshell. From the famous King Ludwig II's fantastical castle Neuschwanstein in the south, to the best-preserved medieval town on the continent, Rothenburg-ob-der-Tauber, farther north, the route runs from Füssen on the Austrian border, crisscrossing between the states of Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg, through the handsome Renaissance city of Augsburg, all the way up to Würzburg, in central Germany, an hour from Frankfurt.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's